Researching on Low Dose Naltrexone for fibromyalgia. How to find doctors who prescribe these drugs?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jun 2013
Jun 2013
Question
Naltrexone. I've been researching Low Dose Naltrexone for fibromyalgia. How do I find doctors in my area who prescribe this drug?

Posted Sun, 23 Jun 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 11 hours later
Hi there ~

The best way to find a doctor who prescribes the drug Naltrexone for your fibromyalgia would be to contact your insurance as to know who or which doctor is covered by them. Also it would not hurt to look up doctors that prescribe this medication and then present it to your insurance so as to make sure you are covered. I also hope that you take all the necessary previous documents to your new provider.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!