Report stated liquefaction, duration of ABStinence, semen fructose positive. Does it mean fertility?

Infertility Specialist
My report is liquefaction at 37 DC is 30 min, Volume 3.00 ml, PH 7.6, duration of ABStinence is 4 days. Microscopic examination - total sperm concerntration - no dead or alive spermotaza seen, semen fructose - positive

Am i fit enough to go for a baby?
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Nandita Thakkar 3 hours later

Thank you for posting your query.

I have gone through your attached report.

As per the reports you have mentioned - Your ejaculate does not contain sperms.

It is always advised to repeat the test at least 3 times to reach a diagnosis. So it would be difficult to answer your question right now.

I suggest you discuss with your treating doctor and undergo this test again and let us see the reports of your repeat test to help you better.

Please do write back to me with the reports so that I can help you further.

Wishing you all the very best.

Dr Nandita Thakkar.