Report shows artifact was noted in the right para cardiac region. What does this mean?
User rating for this question
what does diagnosis of artifact was noted in the right para cardiac region mean?
Posted Fri, 20 Dec 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail 24 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please find detailed answer below Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thanks for writing in to us. An artifact in paracardiac region is a shadow next to the heart which is probably not due to any medical condition but is a result of any technical errors or if there is any undesirable object outside the body which is seen I the x ray. Please try to take picture of x ray and attach that to your query and I will have a look at it. Waiting for your update. Regards, Dr.Vivek
People also viewed
- What is a para cardiac region
- Is muscle tremors a side effect of xolair?
- Red in a ultrasound mean
- Is joint pain a side effect of combivent?
- Is hoarseness a side effect of alfuzosin?
- What does red on an ultrasound mean
- Is dark urine a side effect of cordarone?
- What is mean by opacities are seen in right para cardiac region
- What does irregular opacity in right para cardiac region mean
- Right para cardiac pneumonitis what does it mean
- Suggestive of polycystic ovaries means
- What does yellow seamen mean
- Is cough a side effect of clarithromycin?
- Right para cardiac region
- Wha does trace results mean