Report shows Tri Glyserides 275. Having kidney cyst. Suggestions

Im 56, last year I weighed 217, now I weigh 170. Tri Glyserides were 135 last year, this year 275. My cholesterol is ok. Cancer tests negative. Blood sugar is like range up to 110 and mine is 111, over by one point. Have very good appetite, Wakeup to energy drink every morning est 330 days per year times 9 years. don't smoke, drink maybe one nite per month. Married, we had baby last year. I feel great. other than kidney cyst and weight loss I think im ok, other than I cant maintain an erection for very long.
Posted Mon, 25 Nov 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 40 minutes later
Brief Answer: Clarifications Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for using health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. However I would require a couple of more details to help you in answering your query in a better justified way. 1) You said you cannot maintain erection for long. Does that mean you loose erection cause of early ejaculation OR that you loose erection even before you ejaculate 2) Any medical issues/ or daily meds? 3) Any depressive symptoms or stress issues? Hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience. Regards and wish you good health, Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD
Follow-up: Report shows Tri Glyserides 275. Having kidney cyst. Suggestions 12 minutes later
i get soft before i cum. i dont feel stress. im happy with marriage and job. nodaily meds.recently changed sodas and energydrinks to sugarfree.
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Sildenafi;l Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for using health care magic for posting the add-on details. The fact that you get soft before you cum states that you have "erectile dysfunction". Now for the age you have stated and the details of the illness you have mentioned, sildenafil will be a good option for you. You need to take 50 mg of sildenafil 1 hour before the expected sexual act. Also Tetrafol Plus can be started for 3 months to be taken daily twice. This will replenish the trace elements which are required for the good sexual functioning. You can discuss these issues with your treating doctor who can help you with a prescription. Regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy