Repeated miscarriage causing irregular cycles, abnormal pap. Suggestion?

Infertility Specialist
i have had 2 miscarriages, and my cycles are now very irregular ranging from 16 days to 93 days also anovulatory. labs have been done and apparently all my hormones are normal. idk what to think anymore since doctors refuse to help me and i am having trouble getting pregnant. i also had an abnormal pap after both miscarriages, they classified it as LSIL
Posted Fri, 7 Jun 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 59 minutes later
Hi, thanks for the query. I read your query and I understand your concerns. Following is my reply : 1) You seem ti be having polycystic ovary based on your history. I request you to get following hormonal evaluation done on second day of your cycle : FSH, LH, AMH, TSH. 2) I suggest you get follicular scan on second day of your cycle to rule out polycystic ovary. 3) Please get cervical biopsy done as LSIL should not be ignored. 4) Since you are very young and will definitely conceive. Dont loose hopes. LSIL is more important and get treated for the same at earliest. Get back to me for anymore doubts . Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol