Removed wisdom tooth, given Enantyum for pain. Started stomach pain, taken Pantecta. Have cavities in lower wisdom tooth

Hi, I have 30 years. Recently I went to the dentist and he removed one of the wisdom teeth, one of the top. For pain I took ENANTYUM (Dexketoprofen). This provoked a strong stomach pain. I have taken Pantecta (Pantoprazole) for a month, and I care much my diet. I have improved but still I have some pain. I have cavities in the lower wisdom teeth and lately I've had some tooth pain, headache and sore throat.

I did a blood test and the result showed
23.8 eosinophils
I understand that it is much higher than normal
9500 leukocytes
hemoglobin 15.9
hematocrit 48
platelets 0000

Normal urine test

Gastroscopy with mild gatritis, discarded Helicobacter pylori

I took medication for parasites, but still experiencing pain.

I have also felt some pain in the groin.

It is possible that an infection caused by cavities in wisdom teeth, is causing all these complications?
Posted Thu, 10 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Qazi Ammara 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
no, cavities in wisdom tooth is not causing this.

Detailed Answer:
Hello there,

Welcome to the forum,

I would like to tell you that extraction of wisdom tooth is associated with extraction complication like nausea, swelling, pain, dizziness and fever which last for sometimes and then subside by itself.
Abdominal discomfort can arrise due to the use of antibiotics and will last till you continue to take the medications.

As you have mentioned you are having cavities in your lower wisdom tooth which is often causing sore throat, i would suggest you to consult the concerned Dentist and plan for the removal of the tooth. Wisdom tooth does not have any significant role in mastication and occlusion so better to get it extracted if causing pain..

The above mentioned symptoms are not of dental origin and needs to be discussed along with the Physician. The symptoms can be related to gastrointestinal problem.

Hope you find the above information as helpful,
For further queries feel free to ask!

Dr Qazi Ammara.