Removed adrenal gland due to Conn"s Syndrome. Can other adrenal gland provide sustenance needed for normal life?

Question
In 1988 i lost my right adrenal gland for a rare condition called "Conn"s Syndrome". Basically, I had a benign tumor on the gland that caused serious hypertension, un-treatable by conventional blood pressure remedies.It was surgically removed. My question is, can my remaining adrenal gland provide the sustenance needed for a normal life, or are there any supplements I might use to compensate for the loss of the gland? I already paid a fee to ask this question. Now, it seems i will be billed a monthly fee if you choose to answer my question. I DO NOT AGREE to paying a monthly fee; but paying a fee for every question asked, when asked is an acceptable agreement.
Posted Mon, 1 Jul 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
Hi XXXXXX,
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
The last thing first!
You will not billed monthly and you can ask questions and surely pay only for what you ask.
Conn's syndrome is being diagnosed increasingly recently.
It needs a sensible clinician to detect it.
It is okay to have one adrenal gland, rather a quarter of it would produce sufficient hormone to maintain body functions for life.
You do not need any supplement or tests for this.
I hope you would be satisfied with this information in this regard.

Follow-up: Removed adrenal gland due to Conn"s Syndrome. Can other adrenal gland provide sustenance needed for normal life? 44 hours later
Thank you for your report. I really appreciate your response, and I will use your service again I am certain.

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 9 hours later
Hi XXXXXX,
Welcome back.
I will be very happy to help esteemed persons like you.
Wish you a great health.