Removal of fibroids opening fallopian tubes,recurrence of fibroids,growth near fallopian tube,pain during bending

I am 44, 5 6' and weight 165...10 years ago the doctor open up my fallopian tubes and removed fibroids. I got check a few weeks ago and they found a couple of little fibroids and a growth near my fallopian tube, what could this mean. Sometime it hurts when i bend down to tie my show but when I give totally relieve myself of bowels movement I do not feel it as much. What could this be? Is their a vitamin I can take that will shrink foreign matters in the body?
I consistantly break out with acne since 17 years old now I am 44 years old...What is really the problem?
Posted Mon, 30 Apr 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 13 minutes later

Thanks for your query,

Recurrence in Fibroids is very common, Its not a serious issue but for now if you have a completed family, hysterectomy would be a better choice to be considered for the treatment of the same.

The pain during bending could be due to stretching of the supportive ligaments ( fibrous bands) of the uterus due to the enlarging fibroids or also could be due to secondary changes in the fibroids like inflammation ,degeneration etc.

When coming to the growth near the fallopian tube , I would ask you to investigate it further more better with a CT / a MRI scan to know what it is and its extent because the diagnosis of a fibroid may not be missed by a USG ( Ultrasound )Scan.Since you had a surgery prior in the same site there could be a chance of malignancy developed during the healing process which has to be ruled out first before going for treating fibroids.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.