Remedy to reduce weight

hello doctor my name mani 51 year old last week went to doctor dr chikking my body all normal bp 130/90 no sugar no drink habit no smoking habit no other food morning 2 or 3 dosas or iditly and one liter water lunch 1 cup of rise 2 letter water diner 2 or 3 chipathi or dosa or some small food some day dont take food 1 liter water morning 5.30 brushing no cofe tee one bottle pur water 1 liter watching tv and bathing 7.30 morning tiffen 10.30 office one cup of tee 50 ml but every 2 hours i will drink moor water daily 6 to 8 litter 2 o clack take lunch one cup 300 gram only rise and 1 liter water than 4 o'clock 1 cup of tee 50 ml only and night 8,30 2 or 3 dosa or some food no waking no exicice but self driving car every week miniam 500 km travel my leg and hand very normal but my stomeck is very very big my hight 5.72 cm wight 86 kg other then no problem sleeping time every day night maximum 9.30 deep sleeping no brack any problem no brack the doctor recommencement udilivi 150 and daily 30 mints waking the madication will be taken my stomake and top of the chest very pain full wate can i do
Posted Fri, 24 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Exercise , reduce rice , no need of udiliv. Detailed Answer: Dear Friend Thanks for writing to us. I appreciate that you don't drink , smoke , and also you have a good dietary habbits. Your problem is you are slight overweight. I would recommend you following things : 1. Daily Exercise - Brisk walk , jogging (if you don't have any knee problem). 2. Reduce a rice in diet as most of your diet has rice. 3. Avoid fat laden food. Restrict use of salt & sugar. There is no need of taking Udiliv. I am against prescribing it. I would suggest you to stop taking it without proper indication to prescribe. Also, get your Lipid Profile done. You just follow these instructions, loose a little weight up to 8 kg. This is a target and I am sure you will be healthy and look good. You can take dietitian plan from the local hospital and follow it. I hope i am able to solve your query , still if you have anything to ask , please ask me , i am here to help you. Stay Healthy.