Remedy from mood swings?

I have moments when I will be happy and fine an then I will be so mad and angry that I have a angry meltdown. Then there will be times when I just start crying for no reason at all.
Posted Sat, 19 Oct 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Some more details needed

Detailed Answer:

I would like to know.

Whether there is any pattern in the above symptoms, like at particular time or during days before periods?

Do you have any associated symptoms like increased heart rate, pain in the chest etc when you have above problems?

Are you on any medications?

Waiting for your response,

Follow-up: Remedy from mood swings? 10 minutes later
These feeling happen at random times and they have been happening about 4 out of 7 days a week. When I get mad or angry it gets hard to breath and my heart races. No I'm not currently on any medication
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 16 hours later
Brief Answer:
Anxiety attacks

Detailed Answer:

In some anxiety attacks can trigger abnormal behavioral response. I suspect the same in you. Such anxiety attacks can be triggered by any normal day to day incidence or they can get initiated without any stimulus.

I suggest you to practice some mind relaxation exercises like Yoga and Meditation. If this do not help you may have to be counselled by a Psychiatrist.

Hope, I answered your query.