Remedy for swollen and reddish penis of child?
User rating for this question
My 10 month old son's penis has swollen and became reddish.
Posted Sat, 1 Mar 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Naveen Poola 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Give regular pain medicine Detailed Answer: Hello, Thank You for consulting HealthcareMagic! The picture you have attached is not clear. Request to upload a little clear picture. It is better to give a pain killer like Ibugesic plus with regular dose and see the regular pediatrician or Pediatric surgeon as soon as possible to check for causes. Awaiting a reply!
People also viewed
- Reddish bump on the penis is it a swollen gland
- Blood in urine at 36 weeks
- Blood n urine culture shows 35
- Should i be concerned for having 165108 blood pressure
- Urine hot male about 35years
- Why do my liver and kidneys hurt
- What causes cramping and pink discharge before periods
- Reddish dots on the penis swollen testicles reason
- Remedy for swollen and reddish penis of child
- How to get relief from asthma problem during pregnancy
- Reddish swollen penis with bleeding bumps std
- Sudden incontinence 35yrs old child
- 36 weeks change urine colour
- What to do for swollen earlobe
- Swollen penis head flacky penis