Remedy for swollen and reddish penis of child?
User rating for this question
My 10 month old son's penis has swollen and became reddish.
Posted Sat, 1 Mar 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Naveen Poola 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Give regular pain medicine Detailed Answer: Hello, Thank You for consulting HealthcareMagic! The picture you have attached is not clear. Request to upload a little clear picture. It is better to give a pain killer like Ibugesic plus with regular dose and see the regular pediatrician or Pediatric surgeon as soon as possible to check for causes. Awaiting a reply!
People also viewed
- Reddish bump on the penis is it a swollen gland
- Uncontrolled urination after drinking alcohol
- Milk and calcium absorption
- Reddish dots on the penis swollen testicles reason
- Remedy for swollen and reddish penis of child
- Lipsitz abstinence scoring
- Ace inhibitors samples
- Squamous acanthoma skin
- Smelly urine after drinking alcohol
- Absent plantar reflex
- Reddish swollen penis with bleeding bumps std
- Urine smell in nose after drinking alcohol
- Swollen penis head flacky penis
- Urine smell after drinking alcohol
- Urination issues after drinking alcohol