Remedy for numbness in arm and leg when waking up in the morning?

Excellent

Question
I'm getting no sensatio in my left arm and left leg when I'm going up in the morning?
Posted Sun, 2 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 12 minutes later
Hello, I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Your query is Ambiguous. But it looks like warning signs of stroke. Do you have any muscle weakness? How long do you have these symptoms? Do you have any drooping of lips, Slurring speech? Waiting for your response.

Follow-up: Remedy for numbness in arm and leg when waking up in the morning? 4 minutes later
No only i had some tine no sensation in my left arm but this mornin I had it in my left leg , I started doing movment and it went away. I will call my family doctor for an appontment a.s.a.p O

Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: may be due to Compression of the nerves in course. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your reply. If it goes away on movement, then it might be due to Pressure compression of the nerve on its course any where from spinal cord. As you have Numbness both in the left arm and leg, the problem might be in the spinal cord. You need a thorough Neurological examination and further investigations like CT and MRI scan of Brain and Spinal cord. Hope this helps. Please write back for further queries. Wishing you good health.

Follow-up: Remedy for numbness in arm and leg when waking up in the morning? 3 minutes later
Tanks I will take care!

Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 minute later
Brief Answer: Welcome. Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome. Please let me know if you have any further queries. Wishing you good health.