Relation between molar teeth and height increase?

i am 19 years old man and i want asking about when someone has got growth back teeth, is there are sign for him are stop growing taller? i'm really worried about my height.
Posted Wed, 2 Jan 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv K Khandelwal 2 hours later

Thank you for your query.

There is no corelation between eruption of the third molar teeth and stopping of growth. In males height increase takes place till 21 years of age. However, the rate of growth is much slower after 18-19 years of age.

Factors which affect the final height are:
1. The height of the parents
2. Nutritional status
3. Exercise
I would suggest that you have a good balanced nutritious diet and do regular exercise.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction. Please feel free to revert back in case you require any clarifications or would like to add more facts to the case.

Wishing you all the best.