Regular periods with low bleeding amount. FSH test done. Should I be worried?

Hi , my doctor told me to take 3 white pils of cyclacur per day ,becouse my period is little, but my problem is that i have every 28 days each month period red color, i had two examination in third day FSH was 4,8 and E2 was75,1 is that oK .,?
Posted Sat, 26 May 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
A decreased amount of bleeding during periods can be due to tablet cyclacur also. Since the periods are regular, there is nothing much to worry. Your day 3 levels of FSH and E2 are within normal limits and are not worrisome.
Even if the bleeding is small in amount as long as the cycles are regular, ovulation is likely.
You can rule out other causes of decreased bleeding like anemia or uterine infections with the help of your gynecologist.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.