Reduced facial hair growth. Any treatment?

Hi sir am 28 male located in chennai still my mustache & bread looks like age 20, so my face also looking like very small age, due to this every one not trust me am 28. and also am able to work bold in my factory. so how can u help me regarding this. i want be strong while looking.
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 9 hours later

I can appreciate your concern.

Please understand that development of secondary sexual characters (the one you are taking about and other like hairs in axilla and genital region, development of sex organs) depend upon the action male sex hormone testosterone.

Please look for development other sexual characters mentions above. If you are getting good sexual drive, having erection in morning without any problem I do not see any problem.

Still in case you are concerned, then please get in touch with Endocrinologist in your city. Your family doctor will help you find one.

He will look in to this development part and also advise some blood tests to see hormone levels if required.

After that is any deficiency is found, he will give supplements are per need and you will be fine.

Please do not feel low, external looks do matter in life, but it is not the only thing matters. People looking mature and behaving like one is different part. What is important is overall personality.

Take good healthy diet, do regular exercise and if concerned please see a doctor as advised.

I hope this helps.

Please write again if you have something more to ask.

In case you do not have further query, please accept the answer.

Wishing you all the very best in your life.