Redness on right breast, yellow discharge, inverted nipple. What does this indicate?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
I Have redness on my breast is lighter when i get up in the morningbut seems a litttle reder during the day.I also
have an inverted that nipple comes and goes .Ihave also had a golden yellow discharge on my night gown a discharge of golden yellow on my bramI am going to my family docotot on Tuesdy of this week
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Ketan Vagholkar 17 hours later

Taking into consideration your symptoms and age, I would request you to provide me with the following information which will help me in suggesting you better.

1. Is the inversion of nipple a recent change?

2. Have you had children whom you have breastfed and for how long?

3. Is there any lump or mass in the affected breast or axilla of the same side or in the opposite side?

4. Is there any family history of breast disease like cancer in your family?

5. Do you have any febrile episodes?

6. Has this happened previously or is it the first time that you are having these problems?

Awaiting your reply to provide you specific recommendations.