Redness on penis and testicles. Bumps in the corners of lip, discharge from mouth. Had unprotected sex. Is it STD?

Question
I had unprotected sex 5 months ago. And this is how long this is been going on. I have redness on my penis head. And testicles are completely red except for in the middle. 3 months ago I begin to have very small white bumps on my top lip. Mostly in the corners. And a little in the middle. I'm also having left eye discharge of a night. Ita mostly clear. But white a lot. My penis head does have very very very small bumpa around the redness. But there has never been any puss. Or discharge. And no burning when i pee. Also. My lips have no puss they don't bust. There really not raised. What do you think I might have. With all that's going on it has to be a std.
Posted Sun, 19 May 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 5 hours later
Hi

Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX

As your symptoms are localised to genitalia, lips and eyes, these can be related to a sexually transmitted disease. I will recommend that you get investigated for the same and take appropriate treatment for it. If untreated it may lead to chronic infection and other complications.

The tests usually include urinalysis, urine culture and sensitivity, blood serology for the infections. Let me know if you have taken a medicine since then.

The STD can be bacterial, viral and fungal. Thus you need to be investigated for all of them.

Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Vaishalee Punj