Reddish rashes on chest, itching. Blisters on penis. Had sex with different partners. Symptoms related to HIV?

HIV AIDS Specialist
Question
Dr i have rashes on my chest its redish in colour occasionaly itching. i also have a coin shaped rash redish in color, it sometimes itches, its on the biceps and next to it,there are some small redish dots. On my penis on the inner skin there are some bisters which are pink in color. In 2006 & 2007, i had sexual encounter with 6different girls. but not at one time, but with a 3months gap.but each time with seperate girls. But it was my first experience and after that uptil now i have not gone to any one. I just want to know if the above symptoms are related to HIV or Aids. i am really scared. about this. Could you pls help me.I had my blood test checked in 2006 and 2007. It was negative. i had a few symptoms at that time, like white patch on my tounge, i was given medicne by the specialist doctor here.He said its nothing related to HIV or AIDS. I also had pimples like white dots on the outer skin of the penis. i showed it to the doctor here. He gave me some medicines and balm and after that it never came. i already have acne prone body. I am currently residing in Kuwait.
Posted Sat, 29 Sep 2012 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 4 hours later
Hi

You mentioned about your sexual activities in 2006 and 2007; and also mentioned that you had been tested your blood for HIV which came negative.

Now could you clarify about how long after your last contact the blood test for HIV was done? If it was tested 3 months after your last sexual contact, you need not worry about HIV at all, unless you have new unprotected contact.

Besides that, the current symptoms are unlikely to be due to HIV.

Penile blisters may either be due to some allergy / irritation to soaps / antiseptics or infection (yeast or Genital Herpes). The chest and arm lesion may even be due to insect bite as it is localized. YOU CAN SEND FEW OF THE PICTURES OF YOUR LESION. I can comment on it better.

Alternatively you can consult a dermatovenerologist at Kuwait, they can be able to diagnose and treat the symptoms.

Get well soon!
Dr S.Murugan

P.S: If you wish to send me the picture, you may upload them using this site's uploader.