Red spots on skin, swollen lips. Elevated liver enzymes. Advice?

red spots , swallen lips, after blood test found a little high in liver enzems
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sujeet N Charugulla 55 minutes later
Hello and thanks for your query.

I shall make an effort to provide you with good professional recommendations specific to your questions.

The possibilities include urticaria, viral infections, chronic allergy, insect bites amongst others. Treatment would be conservative and depending on the diagnosis.

Red spots would need a close look. And the liver enzyme levels individually would need correlation.

More importantly, a complete history from you would add to the additional clinical findings if any found on examination - to help in the diagnosis.

I would suggest you to get an appointment at the earliest.

Let me know if I have missed out any other concern in your question.

Yet again, I duly appreciate your query to me, I do hope that you have found something useful to help you and I shall be glad to answer any further apprehensions.

Dr Sujeet N Charugulla, MBBS, MD
Consultant Physician.