Red spots on chest, stomach and under eye. What could be theses?

Hey I have just started getting these tiny little red spots all over my body got lots on chest, stomach and 1 under my left eye what why could I be getting theses?
Could this be why am getting lots of pain running through my body?
How can i keep myself calm? because I keep telling myself i could have cancer its quite scary as its been 2 weeks of none stop pain and yeah getting red spots on me now which don't seem removable.
Posted Sun, 19 May 2013 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 27 minutes later

Thanks for asking.

Tiny little red spots all over the body can be because of many reasons:

Viral Infection
Exposure to Sun
Irritation such as caused by abrasives impregnated in clothing rubbing the skin. The cloth itself may be abrasive enough for some people.
Fungal infection, such as ringworm

As you notice, there are variety of reasons for the generalized rash all over the body. You can upload an image of the rashes here, or can mail me at YYYY@YYYY with the subject as 'Attn: Dr. Pankaj Malhan'. I may be able to guide you better after seeing the images.

If you feel run down as well along with the rash, the possibility of the viral rash is very high.

I will advise you to see your doctor, as the rash needs to be checked. At the same time, you may need to go for some investigations as well.

Hope it helps.

If you need further information, please let me know.