Red splotches on arms and stomach. Not itchy. Any idea?

Almost every morning I wake up with red splotches on my arms and sometimes on my stomach. The splotches ae seem to be under the skin and don't itch. They usually go away in an hour. But sometimes come and go during the day. I haven't changed soaps. I'm kinda concerned.
Posted Sat, 18 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Achuo Ascensius 4 hours later
thanks for the query.

From the information you have given, it would appear you are allergic to some substances on your bed that cause you to have the splotches each morning. However, allergies usually are itchy which is not the case with you.

Another thought is that it could be due to bites of bed bugs which also should be itchy and also felt by other persons in the house.

Heat rash is a possibility but you should have a notion of exaggerated sensation of heat at night with frequent sweating.
However, the above is merely for information purposes and not diagnosis and a consultation with a doctor physically is necessary and indispensable to a good diagnose that is needed for appropriate treatment.

Hope this answers your query.
If you have further query, i will be glad to answer.
Best regards.