Red, small pimples below lip and at corner of mouth, hurts when touched, itching, white film around it. Want to know if it is herpes

For the past couple days I've I got 2 would looks like 2 red very small pimples one below my lip and the other at the corner of my mouth. They only hurt when I mess with them but other than that they don't hurt. My face itches all over from my allergies. But they itch a little not really. They didn't pop or anything I kinda scratched them off but for like the past couple morning when I wake up I have a little white crust or white film around them. I just really need to know if I have herpes. I also took a picture. I have been with the same sex partner for the last couple months now
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
From your description it seems that the lesions that you have are due to herpes. A direct examination of the lesions will help in confirming the diagnosis.
The features of Herpes include pain, redness with lot of itching. It generally presents with group of lesions, multiple in number. It is associated with fever, body pain as constitutional symptoms.
You can attach the photograph of the lesion with this query which will help in a better understanding of your problem.
I would advise you to visit your Healthcare Provider earliest for evaluation and required investigations so that appropriate treatment can be started soon.
Meanwhile avoid intercourse until cured.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Red, small pimples below lip and at corner of mouth, hurts when touched, itching, white film around it. Want to know if it is herpes 25 minutes later
Well I don't have a lot of itching its just red with a little bump and the only pain I have is when I mess with it but if I don't they don't hurt. How can I prevent these from keeping popping up. I also that I have them from my oral thrush. Will I be able to kiss my kid without giving it to her. I'm devastated idk how this is possible they came out of no where.
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Thanks for writing again.
The lesions you describe can be due to herpes. You need to consult a dermatologist for confirmation and proper treatment. It is best to avoid kissing your kids till the lesions are fully cured.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.