Red rashes on penis. What is the creamy liquid that comes when squeezed?

I have a red rash around my pee hole on my penis and when I squeeze my penis a small amount of creamy coloured liquid comes out
Posted Mon, 28 May 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 2 hours later
Dear Friend,

You are having pus discharge per urethral and it suggests that you have infection. I shall be interested to know whether you have history of sexual intercourse.

If yes, was it protected or unprotected? Was it with a known or unknown partner? If there is history of exposure then this discharge represents STD and you need to be treated accordingly.

If there is no history of exposure then you need to be treated with normal antibiotics immediately and investigated further with urine culture and sensitivity for right antibiotic and Ultrasound of Kidney Urinary Bladder.

I hope you understand the importance of exposure and the need for antibiotics as early as possible.