Red rash on underside of breast, does not go away

I have a red square patch on the underside of one breast. It has been there for over a month. I thought it was just a heat rash, but it doesn't go away. Or, I thought it was an irritation by my bra, but it is the only spot I have and it doesn't appear anywhere else.
Posted Thu, 27 Sep 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 27 minutes later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
The reddish patch is most likely due to fungal infection called epidermophytosis.
To be sure of it you can get a KOH smear of the surface scrapping from the lesion.
Or you can try topical application of Clotrimazole/miconazole cream to be applied twice a day for two weeks.
Please get this investigation if the problem persist despite that and if you like, inform me in a Fresh Query / Follow up Query for further fine tuned opinion
Wish you a great health!