Red pin dots on skin like bite marks, painless, no itching. Reason?

im a 19 year old woman, lately that i noticed ive been getting these red pin dots on my skin, it feels like something bit me but when i look another one has formed, they dont hurt or itch, what could it possibly be?
Posted Sun, 6 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sujeet N Charugulla 15 minutes later

I shall address your concern based on your current given information.

Dispersed red pin dots on the skin would not be enough to make a diagnosis for you. No use speculating, so me writing 10 causes in here would do you no good.

I see on your history that you have no allergies known, but you would have to complete your question with all details for me to answer your doubts.

You may be not having any symptoms like itch etc now, but it is necessary that you get some blood tests done after visiting your regular physician.

Don't worry about the number of dots, and write in with a detailed medical history of you have regarding cancer or the kind, or better get a check up soon.

I hope I have answered your concern on a broad sense, now.

Awaiting your reply.