Red patches, itching in groin, violet leg, peeling skin in thigh, hair loss. Symptoms of AIDS?

I have red patches with severe itching in the groin and leg turn out to be violet. And peel spots disappeared in the thigh, but there are still spots in my legs with hair loss. Are these symptoms of hiv/253657?iL=true" >AIDS ؟
I did hiv 1/2 test after 4 months of sexual intercouses and pcr test after 8 months after vaginal intercourses all negative

Do i have to do more hiv tests?

And also after sex intercourses i have stomach problems and too much gas and i have pain after food

Also i feel dizzy and headace all the time

And i have decrease in my vitamin D

Sorry im not good in english

Please doctor answear me

Now already two years i have all these problems after sex intercourses (with asian girls without condom many times)
With out condom .after these sex intercourses i had problems in my stomach and gas , 2 years now

Please do i have aids or what

Do i have to do more hiv tests
Posted Fri, 24 Aug 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 11 hours later

As you have tested negative for HIV after 4 months of sexual intercourse and pcr test after 8 months after intercourse you dont have HIV.

Stomach problems and gas are a different problems not related to HIV .They may be related to diet and lifestyle.Excessive fasting, heavy meals ,spicy food may aggravate the problem please avoid these habits.

Dizziness and headache can be due to multiple problems like anemia ,
ear problems , refraction (visual)problems.Not necessarily related to HIV.

Regarding skin problem please upload photos of your skin condition.
It can be fungal infection,post inflammatory hair loss, alopecia areata.
Treatment of skin condition depends on its cause.

To summarize you have different problems not necessarily due to HIV.
As you have tested negative with PCR test for HIV ,you dont have HIV for sure.

You just need to undergo some blood test like Hb, Complete blood count , Vitamin D level, blood calcium level.

You can take good multivitamin supplements containing vitamin D ,calcium and Iron
.This will help you in diziness and headache.

Also please tell me details of your skin condition and upload some images of skin lesions. So that appropriate advise can be suggested.

Anticipating your response.