Red flat patch on lower lip with surrounding white bumps, no bleeding or pain, tingling, not crusty or scaling

Dermatologist
Question
I have a red flat patch on my lower lip with small white bumps around it. Nothing is bleeding and it does not hurt. Have had it for a couple of months. Tingles sometimes, hace these little bumps elsewhere on my lower lip. Not crusty scaly or flaking.
Posted Sat, 11 Aug 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 7 hours later
Hello
I understand your problem.
The possibilities could be as simple as vitiligo or leukoderma or may be coplicated like actinic chelitis. These two can be sorted out by inspecting the skin lesion. If you can send a good photograph I would be able to comment and advice better
Thanks for your query
Prasad pvs