Red dots appeared on penis head after protected sex. Should I be worried for STD?

Urologist
Question
Hello.
I am a 21yo male and two days ago I had a one night stand (oral, vaginal, anal) with a girl I did not know previously, since I am currently travelling. We used condom just for vaginal and anal sex (it bursted when we did anal sex). Today I noticed three red dots on the head of my penis (they look a little bit like pimples). I also had a one night stand (I dont usually do that) two weeks ago but with a condom and just vaginal sex.
Should I be worried? Is that a sympom of STD? What to do? And how do I go about seeing a urologist in a different country? (Im from Slovenia but currentlz in Netherlands)
Thank you, appreciate it.
Posted Sun, 12 May 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 8 hours later
Welcome to the forum.
It is unfortunate that the condom burst.
I had a good look at the pictures and they do NOT fit with STD.
Also std do not appear this early and usually takes about a week at least.
std APPEAR AS larger lesion , painful at times- with clear discharge.
But since the condom had burst, you need the observe--
1. The penis to see if any new lesions develop.
2. Groin to look for any bumps that my be lymph nodes.

Also HIV needs to be looked for after three months by doing a blood test.
Yo will be better off seeing a skin specialist who usually deal with STD and also these lesions fit in more like skin related issues rather than STD.
In MOST COUNTRIES, you need to go the GP or the A-E and will be advised or directed appropriately.
Hope this helps---
Best regards