Red dot appeared inside elbow, no pain, no itch. What could it be?

Hello, this red dot just appeared on the inside of my left elbow, what could it be? I have had no trauma to it that I can remember. I had just gotten out of the shower and it was a bit lighter then I started to touch it and it got much brighter like it was filling with more blood or something. It does not hurt or itch.

I have a ton of much smaller lighter ones all over my body but those were ruled out to be dilated blood vessels by my dermatologist.
Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 38 minutes later
Thanks for writing in.
The condition can be spider angioma,telangiectasia or vascular nevi.
These can occur normally in few individuals, can be familial or they can be a sign of XXXXXXX illness like liver disease.
As you do not have any systemic symptoms these can be considered normal in your cases.These can be treated by LASERs.But as it is very small and not much conspicuous there is nothing much needs to be done in this case.
Hope this helps.
I will be available for follow up.