Red bumps with white pus after using Veet. Anything I can do to speed up healing?

I used veet and everything was fine, but after a few days of running and wearing my uniform I started getting red bumps and some had white pus in them. They don't seem like they are getting any better. Anything I can do to speed up the process? I've been using a 2% salicylic acid body wash and letting it stay of for 2-3 minutes, and applying a 2% salicylic acid lotion afterwards. Would an apricot scrub help? or what would be best?
Posted Sun, 23 Sep 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 26 minutes later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
These papules are folliculitis turning into pustules.
The infection occurs due to blocked pores of skin glands.
The veet treatment has changed your skin equilibrium and is not suiting your skin hence you should avoid any such treatments in future and you should also get tested for a possibility of diabetes.
The problem is not allergy but an infection.
Take Augmentin 625mg thrice a day for three days
and apply cream Fucidin twice a day for a week's period to speed up recovery.
Wish you a great health!