Red bumps on inner thigh. Whit stuff comes after squeezing. How to treat this?

Hey i have had some red bumps show up on my inner thigh and around my pubic are and i have like one ortwo on my happy trail they have been there for a few weeks but i havent had sex in like 2 months..when i squeeze it white stuff comes out of it. There not clustered abd they dont hurt or itch. So idk what it is if u could help me out? I am a man
Posted Mon, 11 Mar 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 18 minutes later
From the description, these red bumps seem to be nothing but furuncles. Groins, thighs, pubic area are common site to get furuncles or boils as these areas are hairy and moist.
These have no correlation with sexual activities or in other words are not sexually transmitted infections. These are bacterial infection of hair follicles

To treat the same
Do warm saline compresses over the affected area as it helps in liquefying and draining the lesion
Apply topical antibiotic like mupirocin or fusidic acid twice in a day
Do not squeeze the lesions
Keep the area well ventilated, wear loose cotton underclothes
You may use antibacterial soap to bathe

Hopefully the lesions will resolve in 5 to 7 days. If the lesion persist a course of oral antibiotic like amoxyclav may be taken for 5 days.

Hope that answers your query. Should there be more query, feel free to write back

Ps should there be no more query, we may close the discussion.