Recurring rash on lower body, no mites or autoimmune disease. Taken Prednisone. Could it be nerves?

Jul 2012

i havee a rash that comes and goes it is mostly on my lower body below waist legs and thighs. I have had it biopsied and it shows no signs of anything bad. no mites and no autoimmune diseases. I have taken a round of prednisone and it cleared for a little while. Could it be my nerves? I need help it is about to drive me crazy. It is the worst at night it has been going on for 3 years
Posted Sun, 16 Sep 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 1 hour later
hi there. At the outset, can you please upload a photograph of the rash which will be useful. Also, you mentioned a there a histopathological report & can you state/enclose the same? I note you have GERD as well that suggests a type A personality & are possibly stressed be it at work or on the personal front? Family? any one with similar problems in your close proximity? Have you ever recieved any treatment with scabicidals as i note your problem worsens at night.
Await your answers to take this discussion further..cheers!