Ask a Urologist   »  

Recurring painless small red spots on penis, mild burning, a lil clear discharge. Reasons ?

for over a year i have had tests all clean, i have recurring painless small red spots on my penis, as of late i get a mild burning, a lil clear discharge, when i urinate after completion it still drips a lil urine for a couple minutes
Posted Mon, 4 Jun 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later

Thanks for the query

1. Painless red spots are usually not serious. If it enlarges or recurs, it is better to get medical advice.

2. Burning or dribbling may mean urinary infection or narrowing of the urine passage.

I understand you are concerned. A detailed clinical examination and some relevant blood and urine test will help us understand the true nature of the problem. I encourage you to consult your local physician. He or she can then order few test such as hemogram, urine routine, urogram and so on to confirm the possibility.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more help.

Get well soon.