Recurring pain in forehead. Took vitamin B12 tablets as advised. What could this be?

re: my query of 9/27/13 about pain when touching forehead above and to right of right eyebrow: I followed your advice and took viatmin B12, 1000 mcg daily for 3-4 days and the pain went away completely. I continued the B12, but after two to three weeks the pain recurred. Any further ideas? Thank you.
Posted Sat, 23 Nov 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Prasad 26 hours later
Brief Answer: Sinus inflammation needs to be excluded... Detailed Answer: Hi, Apologies for the late reply, I was unaware that you were trying to reach me. I was able to review and summarize our previous discussion. Like I mentioned in our discussion, the closest possibility that I could think of was frontal sinus inflammation. This is a condition that is known to recur. You will need X-ray of paranasal sinus or CT head to rule out sinsuitis. The test can be done with the help of an ENT surgeon. Since the pain has been constantly present since more than 2 months now, I would urge you to visit your ENT surgeons office; discuss your symptoms and signs and if needed CT scan / X-ray can be done to arrive at a conclusion. In the interim, if the pain is troubling you, you can use over the counter pain reliever such as tylenol pain relief. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards