Recurrent hair fall issue, undergone treatments. Advise for permanent solution?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am 28 year old guy. I am facing hairfall(front) from past 2 year. I am taking suggestion from Physician from 1 year, effective of the treatment and Diagnosis was fruitful till the treatment ends and then again the same problem getting raised. I am very tensed regarding this hairfall, Please advice me the best to avoid this problem by giving any permanent solution.
Thanks in advance,
Posted Sun, 24 Jun 2012 in Hair Loss
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 30 minutes later
I understand your concern and will try to help you.
Male hair loss is the most common type of hair loss.
It's caused by increased sensitivity to male sex hormones (androgens) in certain parts of the scalp, and is passed on from generation to generation.The hormones make the hair follicles – from which hair grows – shrink. Eventually, they become so small that they cannot replace lost hairs. The follicles are still alive, but are no longer able to perform their task.
The condition usually starts in men aged 20 to 30 and follows a typical pattern.
First, a receding hairline develops, and gradually the hair on top of the head also begins to thin.
Eventually, the two balding areas XXXXXXX to form a typical U-shape around the back and sides of the head.Baldness is generally regarded as natural, and not a disease.
Male hair loss is genetically determined (passed on from parents). Although a doctor can offer medical treatment to improve the condition.

Since you have already tried medications,the best and permanent treatment is 
Plastic surgery

Plastic surgery may be the only reliable way to replace lost hair, and techniques for restoring hair growth are constantly improving. These include:
1 A transplant, where the surgeon moves non-sensitive hairs from the back of the head to the top. This is best for men whose hair loss is limited to the front of the scalp. Factors that determine whether a person is a suitable candidate include age, hair colour, the nature of hair loss, and whether the hair type is straight or curly.
2 Scalp reduction, a technique that is most suitable for men with a small, well-defined bald spot on the top of the head.
3  flap-surgery, which involves making the part of the scalp that still contains hair larger. This is a possibility in cases of hair loss over a small area.

Consult a good hair clinic for this purpose.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any other query.
Best of luck
Follow-up: Recurrent hair fall issue, undergone treatments. Advise for permanent solution? 2 days later
Can you suggest any dermatologist or any doctor related for plastic surgery.
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Since you are probably in Karnataka,I don't have any knowledge about any dermatologist or hair clinic in Karnataka.
You can enquire locally and come to know of it.