Recurrent black, pus-filled lumps on groin, stretch marks. Blood-filled bumps on roof of mouth, draining and disappearing

I am getting repetitive black pus filled lumps in the hair area on my groin. I am a heavier person, so I have some stretch marks in this area as well. If it is of some relation, I also get random, blood filled bumps on the roof of my mouth that rapidly appear, then drain and dissappear. These are once every 4-5 months or so. The groin lumps seem to be very steady.
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 8 hours later

Thanks for putting up your query.

Before I could comment on your condition please answer the following.

May I know the duration of this problem?
Pus discharged is black or it is yellow to start with and then black?
Do you get grain like discharge?
Any history of fever or systemic symptoms?
Oral lesions are painful or painless?

Can you post photos of groin bumps (close up, lateral, distant view) as it would help me in suggesting you better. You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better.

The first thing that comes to my mind is Follicullitis.

You need to take oral antibiotics like Augmentin for seven days at least, also topical antibiotics like mupirocin for few days.

Please reply to above questions and I would in a better position to help you.

Dr Sudarshan