Recovering from pneumonia. Having sweats when heart rate goes 110. Normal? How to regain strength and get rid of sweats?

Hello! I have finished the antibiotics for pneumonia two weeks ago and then the blood tests were back to normal again. However, my heart rate is still some 20 points higher than usual and now when I have started walking again, it goes up pretty fast and I have sweat in the hair quite quickly. Basicly it is a cold sweat and head is pretty much the only area this happens. Is this still normal?
As for backround information I do not smoke but I am overweight (187 cm ca 130 kg).
If this is still post pneumonia symptom, could you kindly advise in a few words what is the best way to recover the strength and get rid of the seeats. the sweat starts immediteately once the heart rate goes above say 110. I am of course overweight and never been in shape.

I have searched the net and sweating quite quickly refers to cancer, being a bit hypertonic this started to cause a bit anxiety. However the blood count and CRV were ok and my general feeling is already quite good. Just I am missing the strength I used to have as well as those sweats.

I also got the EKG and sonography which were both ok. So were the other blood rests eg liver, etc.

Thank you!
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
You do not have the cancer rather the the recovery phase from pneumonia or any other equally severe infection would cause a bit fast heart rate 'Tachycardia' and the cold sweats, this phase of recovery is called Convalescence.
These feature are not indicative of cancer, why cancer should come in tandem with pneumonia in any case! So do not be worried.
Take good balanced diet and take liberal intake of fluids like soups, curds, coconut water and juice and fruit/salads of your choice to ensure hydration.
Avoid strenuous schedule till you feel perfectly well.
Light aerobic exercises like walking and light jogging will hasten recovery.
Your weight is on wrong side but it is not right time to hit it.
First you regain your health to the perfect levels then control the weight with moderate dieting and step ladder way enhancing exercises.
You do not need more investigations.
I hope the advise would be helpful for you.