Recommend treatment for recurrent burning sensation in my feet inspite of being type 1 diabetic?
User rating for this question
I am a type 1 diabetic since 2006 with a recent HbA1C of 6.5. Since the past few days I have this mild burning sensation in my feet which keeps coming and going. Kindly recommend something.
Posted Thu, 13 Mar 2014 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 7 hours later
Brief Answer: It could be due to Peripheral Neuraits Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have type 1 diabetes and have burning in feet . Your HbA1c levels indicate that your diabetes is well controlled . However burning in feet is due to Peripheral Neuritis which is common in diabetic individuals. Please consult qualified Physician or Diabetologist for evaluation . Taking Vitamin B complex and Methylcobalamine will help to control neuritis and get relief from symptoms of burning in feet. Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
Follow-up: Recommend treatment for recurrent burning sensation in my feet inspite of being type 1 diabetic? 28 minutes later
Hello Doctor, Thanks for the reply. Could you also please give me the name of some Vitamin B complex and Methylcobalamine capsules.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Neurokind Plus and Cobadex forte are available Detailed Answer: Thanks for follow up. Neurokind plus and Cobadex forte are available in Indian market. Tanks and Regards. Dr.Patl.
Follow-up: Recommend treatment for recurrent burning sensation in my feet inspite of being type 1 diabetic? 1 hour later
Thanks for that. Also, how many times a day should I take these tablets? I have a tablet called Meganeurone. Can I take that?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Take it once daily. Detailed Answer: Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
People also viewed
- Diabetes treatment type 1
- Diabetic burning feet treatment
- If no sugar in urine does this mean i dont have gestational diabetes
- Concerta mixed with energy drinks
- Treatment and cure for Type 1 Diabetes
- Yellow stool a concern
- Concerta low sperm count
- If a non diabetic accidentally takes metformin
- How miprogen helps in conception
- What health concerns with glucerna
- Hyperglycemia symptoms drunk
- I get weak shaky and crave sugar
- Current treatment type 1 diabetes
- If my grandmother has diabetes will i get it
- Suggest treatment for painful feet inspite of being diabetic