Ask a Homeopath   »  

Recommend a natural remedy for mosquito and other insect bites

I have a 1year old and we live in an area with plenty mosquitos. We try to protect her as best we can with repelents, creams etc. We also live near the beach so we have sand fleas which cause itchy bites. Could you recommend a natural remedy for mosquito and other insect bites to help relieve any itching from my child.

Thank you
Posted Sat, 18 May 2013 in Alternative Medicine
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 11 hours later

You can apply Echinacea oinment on the skin.
Echinacea Q, 3-4 drops in half cup of water for drinking will help you get ride of your itching complain.

Hope this solve your query. If you have any question feel free to ask