Recently I contact cold and flu frequently, like every other

Question
Recently I contact cold and flu frequently, like every other week. tired easy, loose of appetite, memory loose,
Difficult to focus. Body ache,
Posted Sun, 26 Nov 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
need to assess the immune system

Detailed Answer:
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

Frequent cough/colds may mean that your immune system is impaired and not fighting off infection as it should.

This can occur due to a--(1) physical/medical problem,
(2)due to medication affecting the immune system eg steroids or other immune suppressants
(3)stress or severe lack of sleep

Very severe allergies affecting the respiratory tract can also present as the cold/flu.

You may want to consider have a complete blood count done to check your white cell count. This count goes up in an infection but it also give an idea of your body's ability to fight infection.

A multivitamin along with a diet with a wide range of fruits and vegetables would be helpful as well.
The wide range would ensure that you are using a large number of vitamins and minerals that would boost your immune system

Paracetamol would help with aches and pains.

If the memory deficit continues even when no cold symptoms are present then additional bloods and assessment may be needed

I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions