Received shots for hep AB. Feeling exhausted and nauseous. Blood test showed low potassium. Cure?

Ayurveda Specialist
Hello. Just returned from 3 wk trip to China. I had received 2of the 3 shot cycle for hep AB. Since my return, I have become increasingly exhausted, to the point of having to lie down during the day. Blood tests (routine, I believe) I was told were normal except for potassium which was low. Nausea comes and goes. I have lost 3 lbs without a visit to the gym. My appetite is less. I am a 61 yr old woman in good physical condition. thanks. Jo-Ann
Posted Fri, 17 Aug 2012 in Vaccinations
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 10 hours later

I see you have history of fibromyalgia and trigeminal neuralgia. The symptoms can be aggravated by "vaata" - due to travelling, unscheduled lifestyle and disturbed sleep.

I see that you are looking for Ayurveda treatment and as per ayurveda way of treatment, you should have to take the below medicines:
1. Br. Vaatchintamani as 1 tab thrice a day
2. Navjivan as 2 tabs twice a day
3. Vatari gugal 2 tabs twice a day.
4. Ashwaganda capsule (Himalaya) 2 caps twice day

Also you are advised for Ayurved panchkarma treatment for better improvement. Shirodhara; Nasyakarma; Abhyand; Swedan and Basti karma are few options which I suggest to you.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you need any more help.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant