Received protected oral sex but not had intercourse. What are the chances of infection?

Question
I am in mumbai, I went to a prostitute 4 days ago, I received oral sex, but I wore 2 condoms, but I did not had any intercourse. I forgot to check that the condoms were intact or not in panic. I am scared , that could there be any chance of infection.
Posted Tue, 27 Aug 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 6 minutes later

There is no need to worry since you were protected with double condoms. Its very unlikely for the double condoms to be ineffective.

Also you do not know the status of the commercial sex worker you were engaged with. Hence, I consider you to be safe from STDs.

Hope, I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.

Follow-up: Received protected oral sex but not had intercourse. What are the chances of infection? 5 hours later
Thanks doctor..

I am having itching in my penis since 2-3 days.. and little pain in my body. I have started Norflox TZ for any urine infection. I suppose its not due to any std's.

Normally after intercourse, I feel little lethargic for 2-3 days.. I dont know why. I take Revital capsule to feel energetic.

Please suggest. Thanks

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 11 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

Itching in the penis could be a sign of Norflox TZ may help but its too XXXXXXX to self medicate. Do discuss with your treating doctor about the same.

The fatigue after the intercourse could be due to deficient energy levels. Do exercise regularly to get rid of the same.