Received blood results, worse than the last results. Should I express concern?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
I JUST HAD MY BLOOD WORK DONE AT MY OB/GYN AND THEY SAID I NEEDED TO CONTACT MY GENERAL PHYSICAN DUE TO SOME OF THE RESEULTS BEING WORSE THAN THEY WERE IN MARCH. SHOULD I BE CONCERNED ABOUT THE RESULTS?
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 26 minutes later
According to your reports, your liver enzymes have increased since march which are indicative of a hepatic dysfunction.
These levels may be elevated due to liver disease, hepatitis, gallstones, diabetes, alcohol misuse, certain herbs and supplements or taking very high amounts of supplements.
These results are neither to be ignored nor very worrisome.
You need to consult your physician for relevant investigations to detect the cause and proper treatment.
I hope this answers your query effectively.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.