Received DPT vaccine, having dizziness. Suggest?

Question
I am an adult who recieved the dpt vaccine two days ago. Since about 2 hrs after I havebeen very dizzy. I ddon't know if this is an emergency of it will wear off on it's own. Iwas wondering if tthere is any treatment for this?
Posted Thu, 10 Oct 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is normal and will wear off.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
After a DPT vaccine, it is normal to have mild headache, fever, dizziness, etc. All these are common and expected symptoms after the vaccine. The dizziness that you are feeling is likely to subside in next 1-2 days without any treatment. Please do not worry.
Just keep on taking plenty of fluids orally and have some rest. You can also take acetaminophen in case fever develops.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.