Reason for white burning marks on skin, fatigue, anal itching?

I have white swirl lines on skin that have burning feeling when touched it appears to be under skin and in long circular swirly pattern I also have very bad fatigue no matter how much rest I get and when I eat big meals of red meat I experience anal itching at night is this possible parasite or fungal infection thankyou as im really worried about this and my doctor has done a lot of bloodwork and basically thinks im ok
Posted Sat, 1 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: photograph required Detailed Answer: Hello White swirl line can be simple stretch mark or they can also be formed by movement of parasites under skin. Anal itch also suggest parasite infection. Please upload a photograph of the lesion. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis. There is an option to upload photograph on right side of query page. Please utilize that. Waiting for your response. Thank you