Reason for sudden pain in anus?

Every now and the I get a pain in my anus it's kinda a sharp pain never last but for a few seconds it will only happen every now and's not because I need to use the bathroom it is not very pleasant what could this be
Posted Sun, 2 Mar 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Require some clarifications Detailed Answer: Hi, XXXX, Thanks for posting query. From history, it is not clear about your problem. Before coming to any conclusion, few points are required to understand your problem better. So if you send this information then I can give some clue and treatment of your problem. 1, Any bleeding after or before passing stool? 2, Having tendency to constipation? 3, any thing coming out before or after passing stool? 4, after passing stool you get constant pain or not? 4, habit of taking fried, chillies or junk food? If you clear all these points, we can have some clue about your problem. Waiting for your clarification. Dr. Ramesh Vachharajani
Follow-up: Reason for sudden pain in anus? 7 hours later
Well the only one that applys I do eat a lot of fast food and junk often
Answered by Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani 16 hours later
Brief Answer: Local mucosal irritation, avoid fast and junk food. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for giving this information. In your case it seems that it is due to taking fast and junk food that your problem arises. Junk food, fast food and spicy food contains more salt, fat, acid contents and spicy things which produce irritation on rectal mucosa giving rise to pain in anal region. Avoid taking fast and junk food. Take enough dairy products like curd, buttermilk, milk, butter etc. You may take Omeprazole tablet for few days. Take plenty of water. I hope I answered your query. If you have further query or clarification, please ask. take care.