Reason for sudden heart pain with sore shoulder muscle?

Cardiologist, Interventional
also around 5:30 pm I had like a 10 second heart ache then fine but about an hr ago my left shoulder muscle as such has been sore and now base of left neck also feels sore like not pain but shoulder and neck base feel like muscle stiff / over used as such but not pain just like tired/ overworked maybe stiff a better word but I am just sitting
Posted Sat, 7 Sep 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol 48 hours later

Considering your age and characters of your symptoms, I would say that though I cannot entirely rule out cardiac cause, it would be lower down the list.

Likely to be muscle stretch. However it is better and safer to have ECG done. I would also like to know if you have any comorbid. Illness such as Diabetes or hypertension and any significant family history.

Please get back to with this information and any other question you may have.