Reason for getting grey hair at young age?

why I am getting grey hairs at age of 27?
Posted Sat, 8 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Refer below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! Genetics likely play a an important role in greying. We cannot be sure who are at risk of getting it. Unfortunately, there is no specific treatment to avoid grey hair in susceptible individuals. Temporary measures with dyeing is only option in most cases. Hope I have answered your query. If you are satisfied, you may now close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!
Follow-up: Reason for getting grey hair at young age? 19 minutes later
should consumption of junk food, package water and alcohol play the role in growing of grey hair?
Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later
Brief Answer: No Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for follow up! No. There is no such clinical research evidence. Thank you!