Reason for abdominal bloating, nausea, frequent urination after protected sex?

I have a pain in my right ovary for over a week. I missed my period due 11 days ago and I took a hpt at doctor 2 days ago. it came out negative. I had sex first time in a year 2.5 weeks ago again 2 weeks ago and once more 3 days ago. it was protected with condoms but he did rub his penis a little on my vagina unprotected first. I am tired nauseous and have to urinate a lot. Lower abdomen is slightly bloated a lot nausea as well .Please help my last pregnancies I did not get positive hpt until 6+ weeks. I cannot see doctor for a week an a half. Due to them being to busy to examine me.
Posted Thu, 13 Mar 2014 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 29 minutes later
Brief Answer: Can be due to pregnancy. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. The pain in the pelvic region with a delay in the periods could be due to pregnancy or an impending periods. This can also be related to a mild hormonal imbalance or stress and anxiety related to pregnancy. The chances of being pregnant is there. Early pregnancy test may be negative. You can do a blood test for B-hcg to exclude/confirm pregnancy. If the blood test comes out negative, you may have to go for investigations like USG lower abdomen, Thyroid Profile, LH/FSH, Blood sugar etc to rule out underlying pathology, if any. It may be due to hormonal imbalance, Irregular eating habit, stress/anxiety,Ovarian cyst etc. Consult with your Gynecologist/Physician and take suggestive measures according to reports. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL