Rashes on right arm, slowly spreading and itchy. Suggest medications?

Rashes on right arm which is slowly spreading and itchy.issue has been for the last 15 days .have not taken any medicines
Posted Thu, 29 Aug 2013 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 32 hours later

Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX

I need a description of the rash to narrow down to a diagnosis. You may describe it in context of its appearance, whether it contains fluid or pus in it. how does it feel -like on touch? Also let me know how it started. Does something make it better?

Since it is itchy you can try tablet cetrizine to get relief from it.

If you can upload a photo of the rash, it will be very helpful

Waiting for your reply.

Dr Vaishalee